General rates begin at $100/hr. for editing and $125/hr. for composition, though most contracts are negotiated.
Draft is committed to giving your company the best consulting experience available. Below are the expectations you should have when you hire any consultant and what Draft promises to provide.
A client's Bill of Rights
You have a right to:
- Mastery-level work and someone who is dedicated to getting your job done right.
- A consultant who understands the difference between consulting and freelance/contract work.
- Responsiveness; not waiting days or even hours for an answer to your e-mail or phone call.
- A prioritization of your deadline, which includes early feedback if things are going awry.
- Someone who takes the time up front to ask enough questions to understand your assignment.
- Someone who knows how to proceed without you and won't waste your time.
- A commitment to discretion (and privacy) with sensitive information.
- Someone who will follow through and then follow up with you.